Our Team Members are our most Valuable Company Asset. At the Copper Cellar family of restaurants we are ALWAYS looking for the very best hourly staff members in the industry.
The diversity of our concepts:
- Copper Cellar
- Cherokee Grill
- Smoky Mountain Brewery
- Copper Cellar Catering
- Corner 16
Hourly Team Members are the backbone of all our restaurant operations. We pride ourselves in the care we take to develop our Team Member’s and their ability to deliver “Tennessee Hospitality” done right.
Our philosophy is: we will not open or operate restaurants any faster than we can effectively recruit, train, develop, and maintain those Team Member’s to correctly assemble and present our quality products to our Guests.
Our working environment revolves around two main ideas: a quality, service oriented dining experience for our Guests and the creation of a motivating, upbeat, fun atmosphere for all levels of our Teams.
In joining our Team there are several things you should know:
- Our motto is “Select, don’t settle.” We want the very best people in every position in our restaurants.
- Our goal is to provide careers, and not just jobs.
- This may not be your last job, or you may not make the hospitality industry your career, but while you are with us we want to develop you to be the best you can be.
- We possess a strong community involvement with a long respected company image.
- We pride ourselves in over 40 years of solid independently owned growth and success.
- Our growth will continue in a localized geographic area and have no plans to spread across the country.
- We continue to believe in the values of integrity, equality, and respect.
- We do believe in the philosophy when it comes to our Guests “The answer is ‘Yes’ whats the question?”
If this sounds like the kind of place you would feel at home, contact us right away and start a great new career with Copper Cellar Restaurants.
We are always hiring hourly positions. Come by any location for an immediate interview.
So, why wait any longer! It’s as “easy as pie to apply.” Simply select the position you would like to apply to below: